- Article name
- Data logger
- Analog input
- 3 x analog for thermocouples J,K,T,N,E,R,S,B as well as Pt100
- Input voltage
- 0...50 mV, 0...5 V, 0...10 V, and current 0...20 mA or 4...20 mA
- Digital inputs
- 1 x digital for pulse or event counter, start logger
- Digital output
- 1 x PNP (as digital switch or alarm)
- 4 1/2 digit, 3-line
- 15 bit (analog) 16 bit (digital)
- Memory capacity
- 140,000 measurements
- Measuring interval
- 1 sec to 18 hours
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and USB; Configuration Software Nxperience (Windows), Cloud Communication : MQTT, Modbus TCP
- Protection category
- 120 x 100 x 40 mm
- Power supply
- 10…30 VCC
- Back up batteries
- 4 AA alkaline
- Scope of delivery
- Wifi data logger incl. batteries (4 x AA alkaline) +free software to download
LogBox Wi-Fi is an IoT device with integrated datalogging ability with an internal memory capacity of 140 000 records and Wi-Fi connectivity. It allows monitoring and recording of data remotely, in facilities with Wi-Fi infrastructure. The data can be accessed remotely, wirelessly and centralized through SCADA application, cloud dashboard or by NXperience software. The NXperience software is available as a free download.
The device has three universal analog inputs and one digital input, that can operate as counter of pulses (flow sensor) or as an recorder of events (opening/closing doors).
LogBox Wi-Fi has MQTT protocol to publish data into IoT brokers, Cloud or SCADA system, as well as Modbus TCP protocol to operate as slave into SCADA systems. The device provides uninterrupted recording of data, even in failures of power supply or wireless link, due to its 2-year autonomy backup battery. LogBox Wi-Fi can be used to comply with security requirements of FDA Regulation Title 21 CFR Part 11.
The software can be downloaded free of charge from our download center. Log in conveniently and specify the article number.